Lace It Up
Create a classy chabby chic piece of decor that can be used so many ways in just 3 simple steps.
- mason jars or any glass container
- thick lace ribbon, strips of lace or twine
- spray adhesive
- candles, flowers, candies....the possibilities are endless
1. Measure and cut your lace so each strip wraps nicely around the width of the mason jar.
2. Apply adhesive to the lace strip, and fit to the mason jar (trying to center it evenly).
3. Insert your choice of contents
How's that for easy shmeezy?