Moving Music ________________________________________________
Your wedding is one of the most important and exciting days of your life. Seldom does one have a chance to bring friends and family together in celebration. It should be a day when all the details are taken care of ahead of time!
Our hassle free music service will allow you to truly enjoy the occasion because Ed Hall brings over 30 years of experience and expertise to your party. Moving Music will take care of the details.
- Afternoon setup...before your guests arrive allows you to be completely worry free!
- Request Cards on the tables allow people their input for a great night of dancing
- A pre-event consultation allows you to select the songs that have special meaning
- A professional appearance is imperative. Moving Music adds that extra touch to your special day by ensuring your DJ will be wearing a tuxedo
- The secret to a successful evening is for your DJ to provide just the right amount of talk to keep the party flowing, yet not so much as to be intrusive.
- A spectacular lighting package is available. Why dance in a dark room when proper lights can enhance the mood to dreamy and dazzling!
|SILVER WEDDING PACKAGE|
|GOLD WEDDING PACKAGE|
|PLATINUM WEDDING PACKAGE|
THE BEST WAY TO HIRE A DJ
Have you ever been to a wedding reception where the DJ impressed you? Hire that company in particular, that DJ. They have the ability to orchestrate an evening, to play music for all your guests, to make your special day a wonderful memory for years to come. These skills are why they are worth every penny they are paid. On the other hand, have you ever been to a dance that was a disaster? It will also be a memory that will last a lifetime. Unfortunately, the embarrassment that the hosts had to endure will never make up for the few dollars they thought they were saving. It if has been awhile since you have been to a dance then recommendations are going to be helpful. Friends and family members who have similar tastes to you would be a good place to start. Wedding coordinators, photographers, banquet managers and their serving staff are probably the best judges of DJ's. They see dozens of performances a year and know who would be their choice for their special day. It's not how much you spend, but the value received that is going to make your day turn out the way you dreamed. Don't let it become a nightmare. In the end...
QUALITY ISN'T EXPENSIVE ITS PRICELESS.